[加评论] 页面有问题?请点击打印板-》打印版                  [推荐此文给朋友]
[博讯主页]->[大陆新闻]
   

山西煤矿爆炸前 记者采访非法采矿活动被捕
请看博讯热点:煤矿灾案

(博讯2006年11月28日)
    
    综合消息:中央社记者王曼娜香港二十七日报道,总部设在香港的中国人权民运信息中心今天表示,贵州省贵阳市四名新闻从业人员十一月初到昨天发生爆炸的山西省临汾市芦苇滩煤矿调查非法采矿时,被公安当局以「非法采访]罪名拘捕至今。
     (博讯 boxun.com)

记者爆炸前采访 被捕

    
    世界日报(11/28)报道,总部设在香港的中国人权民运信息中心今天表示,贵州省贵阳市四名新闻从业人员11月初到昨天发生爆炸的山西省临汾市芦苇滩煤矿调查非法采矿时,被公安当局以「非法采访」罪名拘捕至今。
    
    信息中心引述山西省临汾市公安局国保队证实,公安当局在11月3日拘捕四名采访芦苇滩煤矿的人士。当局指四人没有获得国家新闻机构批准而「非法采访」,四人已被刑事拘捕。
    
    贵阳「法制生活报」表示,被捕的四名都在该报的「观察周刊」工作,其中一人领有记者证,但目前情况复杂,不方便透露记者姓名。
    
人权组织指山西拘四名调查山西煤矿人士

    
    Four held over probe into illegal coal mine Journalist and assistants detained while investigating colliery where 24 later died in explosion
    Georgina Lee and Reuters
    South China Morning Post
    
    (c) 2006 South China Morning Post Publishers Limited, Hong Kong. All rights reserved.
    
    Four staff of a Beijing-based weekly news magazine were detained by Public Security Bureau officers earlier this month for investigating an illegal coal mine in Shanxi province where a gas blast on Sunday killed 24 people.
    
    One journalist and three assistants have been detained since November 3 for conducting "illegal interviews" without government permission related to the Luweitan coal mine in Linfen , the fourth mine in the province to have an explosion this month.
    
    The latest accident came on the heels of two blasts on Saturday, in Heilongjiang and Yunnan provinces , that killed 54 people. The toll from Sunday's Shanxi blast means that 78 miners died at the weekend.
    
    Xinhua reported last night that three people responsible for Saturday's blast at the Yuanhua mine in Heilongjiang had been arrested, but four leaders of the mining team were still on the run.
    
    State Administration of Work Safety director Li Yizhong admitted that serious problems remained in China's coal industry.
    
    Illegal practices were rampant, Xinhua quoted Mr Li as telling an emergency administration meeting yesterday. Some illegal coal mines continued production despite orders to close, and the safety management in some collieries was chaotic with serious overcapacity and staff problems, he said.
    
    According to the Hong Kong-based Information Centre for Human Rights and Democracy, the detained reporter and assistants worked for the Observer news magazine. Magazine executives refused to disclose their identities.
    
    "We are appealing to the authorities to stop suppressing {hellip} citizens' own initiatives to monitor illegally run coal mines," the human rights group said yesterday. "Government officials and illegal coal mine operators have teamed up in profit-minded [rackets]."
    
    The four gas explosions in Shanxi this month have killed 114 people, and two of the blasts involved illegal operations.
    
    The human rights group said because businessmen often bribed local government officials so they could run coal mines without permits, grass-roots organisations - often linked to the media - had been emerging nationwide.
    
    The groups were playing an important role in monitoring unscrupulous operations.
    
    In the latest disaster, a power failure disabled the ventilation system at the Luweitan coal mine on Sunday and led to an accumulation of gas before the blast, Xinhua said. All 24 bodies had been recovered at the colliery, which had an annual output of 150,000 tonnes.
    
    "The mine's production and safety licences had both expired," Xinhua said, adding that police had detained the mine's owner but the general manager had fled.
    
    Meanwhile, seven miners died in an accident yesterday when a coal heap collapsed at the Shuicheng colliery in Guizhou province , Xinhua said. 南华早报(11/28)
    
     (博讯记者:胡军) (博讯 boxun.com)
博讯相关报道(最近20条,更多请利用搜索功能):
  • 矿难不断:山西临汾煤矿瓦斯爆炸 24名矿工全部遇难!
  • 又是矿难!黑龙江煤矿爆炸18人被困井下
  • 山西又发生煤矿事故25人遇难
  • 山西太原煤矿透水事故续 被困矿工全部遇难
  • 方正宝兴煤矿事故后传言的大众版本
  • 又是特大矿难:山西一煤矿瓦斯爆炸4人死亡43人被困
  • 甘肃:煤矿瓦斯爆炸造成29人死亡
  • 甘肃一煤矿发生瓦斯爆炸 30多人被困井下
  • 新疆八一煤矿爆炸十四名矿工全部遇难
  • 新疆煤矿气体爆炸14人生死不明
  • 河北邯郸隆鑫煤矿火灾已造成13死22伤(图)
  • 安徽谢桥煤矿冒顶事故被困矿工确认8人
  • 四川:宜宾煤矿瓦斯爆炸13死7伤
  • 黑龙江发生煤矿爆炸九名矿工被困
  • 云南:一国有煤矿瓦斯爆炸2人下落不明
  • 又是矿难:吉林一煤矿透水12人脱险 7人仍被困
  • 新疆一煤矿发生中毒事件 2死8伤
  • 湖南煤矿瓦斯爆炸 5人死亡
  • 河南省义煤孟津煤矿8名施工人员全部遇难
  • 一个煤矿老矿长的呼吁!/彭振华
  • 太原一煤矿矿难致5人死亡 事后矿方将尸体藏匿 (图)
  • 河南韩庄煤矿下岗工人是怎样评价《中国工人工会组织》的!【特稿】
  • 两天之内三起重大煤矿事故:谁该为生命忏悔?
  • 阿衍:山东枣庄矿业集团陶庄煤矿爆炸死了22人
  • 胡少江:中国官员岂止染指煤矿?
  • 煤矿安全:中国的三种力量的较量/蔡崇国
  • 让官员从煤矿业撤资只是开端
  • 不能让官员从煤矿撤资就完事
  • 官员参股煤矿:撤资还是撤职
  • 大陆官方媒体的“分析”:非法煤矿为何停不了关不死?(图)
  • 中共借矿难打击私营煤矿掠夺民财/林保华
  • “官煤勾结”是煤矿安全的“死结”
  • 蔡崇国:整治煤矿安全生产的关键在哪里?
  • 整治煤矿安全生产的关键在哪里?/蔡崇国
  • 中国上半年211名干部因煤矿事故被罚


    点击这里对此新闻发表看法
  •    
    联系我们


    All rights reserved
    博讯是畅所欲言的场所、所有文章均不一定代表博讯立场
    声明:博讯由编辑、义务留学生、学者维护,如有版权问题,请联系我们。另外,欢迎其他媒体 转载博讯文章,为尊重作者的辛勤劳动以及所承担风险,尊重博讯广大义务人士的奉献,请转载时注明来源和作者。